TimberTech Neo Acoustic – Ultra Heavy Duty Underlay (8sq)
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE – DUE TO RED SEA SHIPPING ISSUES. EXPECTED BACK IN STOCK END OF MARCH / EARLY APRIL
A new and improved version of “Timbertech2 Acoustic Plus”, Timbertech Neo Acoustic is a best of breed wood flooring underlay suitable for all situations up to and including heavy contract use.
5mm thick natural rubber underlay with a gold vapour moisture barrier film designed for laminate, engineered wood and solid wood floors. Being dust free its cleaner and easier to install, with less clearing up afterwards. With heavy mass stability and stay-put quality it has excellent resistance to compression, and impact sound reduction properties.
Heavyweight champ! The heavy mass stability of TimberTech Neo Acoustic s means your floor is always fully supported, reducing the wear and tear to it, whatever a pounding it takes!
- Eco Friendly – made from recycled car tyres (crumb rubber)
- The sound of silence
- TimberTech Neo Acoustic has an exceptional impact sound insulation level of 26dB
- Protects against moisture
- Gold vapour barrier
TimberTech Neo Acoustic is suitable for: Heavy Contract Use / Luxury Domestic Installations
– For use with: Laminate, engineered, and solid wood floors
– Thickness: 5mm
– TOG Rating: 1.03 TOG
– DB Rating (Sound Reduction rating): 26 DB
– Roll 1mtr x 8mtr = 8 Square Metes