Timbertech2 Original – 2mm Rubber Wood Flooring Underlay
Timbertech2 Original is an ultra high density, natural rubber underlay with a moisture resistant foil backing. The product is suitable for use in domestic and light contract installations and will take out uneveness in the sub-floor. The Timbertech range consists of heavy duty, ultra high density natural rubber underlays. Solid rubber underlays are the best type of underlay to reduce in room noise, and greatly reduce the ‘clunk’ sometimes associated with laminate and other loose laid (floating) wooden floors.
Timbertech2 Original is suitable for: Light Contract Use / Domestic Installations
– Thickness: 2mm
– TOG Rating: 0.8 TOG / (0.062K-m2/W)
– DB Rating (Sound Reduction rating): 20DB
– Roll Size: 1mtr x 10mtr = 10 Square Meters
With a TOG rating of less than 1 (TOG < 1, R Value < 0.1) the manufacturer has classed this underlay as ‘Suitable for use with Underfloor Heating’. However, for maximum efficiency, we recommend that you use a product with a TOG value of less than 0.5 (TOG <0.5, R Value < 0.05) wherever possible.
For Use With:
– Laminate, engineered, and solid wood floors
– Use in domestic and contract installations.
– Use with Silver Vapour Tape (product code SVT) to seal the joins
– Protects against moisture migration from the subfloor
– Backing fleece on one side
– Heavy mass stability and stay-put quality
– Excellent impact sound and in-room noise insulation
– 21 DB sound reduction rating
– High density with exceptional resistance to compression
– High tensile strength
– Shock insulation
– Thinner and denser than alternative products, keeping the height of the floor to a minimum
– Reduces the risk of flexing laminate joints
– Takes out unevenness in the subfloor
– Prolongs the serviceable life of the floor
– Dust free
– Quick and easy to cut and install
There are no reviews yet.