Barrier Plus 3mm Wood Flooring Underlay with Vapour Barrier & Overlap
Barrrier Plus is idential to regular Barrier Underlay, with the added benefit of an overlapping vapour barrier. Barrier Plus is a 3mm closed cell polyethylene foam underlay. A tape is required to seal the joins. Tape sold seperately under code BJT.
Suitable For Use with: Laminate, engineered, and solid wood; floors in domestic installations
– Thickness: 3mm
– TOG Rating: TOG 0.67 / (0.067K-m2/W)
– DB Rating (Sound Reduction rating): 19DB
– Roll size: 1mtr x 15 mtr = 15 square metres
With a TOG rating of less than 1 (TOG < 1, R Value < 0.1) the manufacturer has classed this underlay as ‘Suitable for use with Underfloor Heating’. However, for maximum efficiency, we recommend that you use a product with a TOG value of less than 0.5 (TOG <0.5, R Value < 0.05) wherever possible.
– Double lamination water barrier overlapping at end of each roll.
– Vapour barrier on one side .
– Resistance to fungi, mould and bacteria
– Effective, easy and economic protection against moisture migration from the subfloor
– Impact and airborne sound insulation / shock insulation
– Takes out unevenness in the subfloor
– Supports and protects, increases the serviceable life of the floor covering
– Dust free
– Easy to lift and manoeuvre / Quick and easy to cut and install
– Eco-friendly / 100% recyclable
Product search terms:
– Anti fungal underlay
– Anti bacterial underlay
– Damp proof underlay
– Damp proof wood flooring underlay
– Vapour barrier underlay