X Pro Tack Self Adhesive Wood Flooring Underlay.
X-Pro Tack Self Adhesive Foam Underlay has a strong adhesive coating on one side covered with a peelable protective film. The product is laid with the adhesive side up and is used as an alternative to gluing the floor in place. The product removes the need to use adhesive on your floor and provides a sturdy and lasting finish.
X-Pro Tack replaces the need to use adhesive to glue your floor in place. The underlay comes with a strong adhesive backing on one side that the floor adheres to. The product is guaranteed for this use by the manufacturer, and when properly installed will work with even the most demanding of solid floors.
Suitable For: Contract and Luxury Domestic Installations
– For Use with – Laminate, Engineered, and Solid Wood floors
– Thickness 3mm
– TOG Rating: 0.84 TOG / (0.084K-m2/W)
– DB Rating (Sound Reduction rating) 20DB
– Roll size: 1mtr x 10 mtr = 10 square metres
With a TOG rating of less than 1 (TOG < 1, R Value < 0.1) the manufacturer has classed this underlay as 'Suitable for use with Underfloor Heating'. However, for maximum efficiency, we recommend that you use a product with a TOG value of less than 0.5 (TOG <0.5, R Value < 0.05) wherever possible.
– Strong adhesive coating on one side
– Solid or engineered wood, parquet blocks, or laminate can be adhered to this surface
– Vastly reduces installation time compared to traditional nailing and gluing techniques
– Easy to use
– compared to traditional competitive products
– Fire retardant underlay
– Self adhesive underlay
– Self adhesive wood underlay
– Self adhesive laminate underlay