Galvanized Steel Tactile Paving Studs
Available ex stock for next day delivery. Quantity dependent discounts available for trade users – please enquire.
- 25mm diameter and 5mm high
- Designed to match Ireland building regulations – 2010 Part M
Tactile Paving, also known as “ground surface indicators” is a system for aiding building navigation for the visually impaired. The tactile ground surface indicators provide physical warnings to enable users to recognise hazards such as stairwells and road crossings. Please ensure that you select the correct tactile indicator style for the correct area. Guidance on the selection of tactile ground surface indicators is freely available on the web or call us for a free consultation.
- Tactile studs are used at road crossings (“inline” pattern) and rail platforms (“offset” pattern) and are referred to as “blister” tactiles
- The use of blister paving as a warning device at controlled and uncontrolled pedestrian crossing points is now well established
- Galvanized steel studs
- Suitable for all locations indoor and outdoor
- Laid in “inline” patterns to indicate road crossing
- Laid in “offset” pattern to indicate rail platforms
- Tactile paving studs Ireland
- Ground surface indicators
- Visually impaired warning surface