Offset GRP Tactile Paving / Off Street Tactile Paving (400mm x 400mm)
TRADE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Anti Slip GRP Corduroy tactile paving provides a warning to the visually impaired users. Also known as directional tactile paving.
This version “Off Street” is for installation at railway platforms only!
All weather. Suitable for internal and external use
Offstreet tactile paving is used at off street railway platforms and provides a warning to visually impaired users.
Available in: Buff (shown)
– Class leading anti slip qualities – PTV 79 (Pendulum Test Value) In The Wet
– Easy to Install. Glue & Screw fitting
– Surface Mounted
– No Groundwork’s Required
– Extremely hard wearing and weather resistant
– Suitable for internal or external use
– DDA & Building Regulation Compliant
– Price is per 400mm x 400mm tile