Flexorand Speedbinder - Professional German Made Binding Equipment
The Flexorand Speedbinder is an easy to use edge binder that uses pre-fabricated tapes to bind and finish cut edges of carpets and rugs. Speedbinder is designed to be used onsite, where the machine is moved around the perimeter of the material, making for easy finishing of large or awkward pieces. Alternatively the Speedbinder can be mounted and used at normal working height on a table or the specially made workbench available from Flexorand.
The Speedbinder is manufactured By Flexorand in Germany, and has been continually improved and developed for over 20 years to give ease of operation and consistent reliable results. Skirting strips are specifically catered for, with separate adhesive applicator and roll winding parts available to mount on the Speedbinder table unit.
- German made - extremely robust and durable
- Very easy to handle and manoeuvre - weighs only 12kg
- Designed to be operated by a single user
- Speedbinders are an economical and efficient alternative to carpet whipping / serging machines.
- Inside and outside corners can be readily bound without any modification to the machine, or hand sewing.
- Uses pre-fabricated binding tapes to ensure consistent and reliable results
- Tapes come in a range of colours and materials.
- Versatile machine can handle any awkward job such as custom mats for cars / boats / caravans etc
- Standard 2.2cm tapes and larger 12cm widths available - please enquire for 12cm tapes
Every new machine comes with:
- A mornings free training with our Speedbinder Specialist at IFPs offices
- 3 year guarantee on parts (Does not cover user error / breakage due to misuse)
- 1 Free Service
- Services cost EUR 70 standard (1 hour)?after free services have been used.
- PLEASE NOTE: Carry case (for on-site work) sold separately
Product Search Terms:
- Carpet Binding Machine Ireland
- Carpet Edging Machine Ireland
- Carpet Whipping Machine Ireland
- Edge Binding Machine Ireland
We supply edge binding machines to Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow