Solid Brass Heavy Duty Double Naplock
A heavier and wider version of double naplock. Has a larger T section to secure the heavier grades of domestic and contract carpets. Designed to achieve a secure and neat join between two carpets. The rows of teeth hold the carpet firmly to allow stretching with a knee kicker.
- USed in prestigious locations
CALL FOR PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
- Performs as regular double naplock, with the added luxury of solid brass
- Used when finishing an exposed carpet edge.
- Typically used at a door threshold
- Available in 2 colours - Gold and Chrome.
- Can be screwed, nailed or glued down to the subfloor.