STAUF Comfort Pad - 5mm
THIS IS A SPECIALIST PRODUCT - USED WHEN YOU NEED TO GLUE TILES OR WOOD FLOOR WITH SOUNDPROOFING.
The STAUF Comfort Pad consists of cork and rubber granulates and is available in different thicknesses from 2 mm up to 5 mm. It is suitable for use over all common sub floors, as well as various textile and elastic floor coverings and wood floorings. Comfort Pad is class leading in regards to TOG rating when installed with underfloor heating.
When installing CP5 for use as a tile underlay, or for use under a fully stuck down wooden floor you must use Stauf R105 2 part adhesive to achieve the required bond strength.
When installing CP5 under a loose laid floor, or as an additional soundproofing barrier, the product can be loose laid, or can be adhered with Stauf Unifix
STAUF Comfort Pad is EMICODE EC1 certified as "very low emission". The material is breathable and 100% recyclable.
STAUF Comfort Pad 5mm is suitable for use in:
- All installation types including luxury and contract
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Thickness: 5mm
- TOG Rating: 0.41 TOG
- DB Rating (Sound Reduction rating): 21DB
- Roll size: 1 mtr x required length
- Full Rolls Size: 1mtr x 12.5mtr
- Suitable for use over underfloor heating
- Easy to cut and install
- Application ensures an even surface for a better bond
- Greatly reduces walking noise, and especially if used in combination with a wood or carpet underlay on top
- Polyurethane-bonded cork-foam-granules
- Heat insulating
- Increases living and walking comfort