X Pro – Slotted Wood Flooring Underlay
X-Pro foam with unique perpendicular slots for maximum bonding between the floor covering and subfloor – high strength elastic adhesive is distributed into the slots then the solid wood panels are positioned and securely pressed into the adhesive until they lie taut to the previous row
X Pro Slotted underlay allows the use of an adhesive, directly through the slots, to bond the wood floor to the subfloor. This product gives all the benifits (heat retention / insulation / noise reduction) of using an underlay with the added benefit of a fully stuck floor. The slots are filled with adhesive and the flooring laid on top – bonding the floor to the sub-floor, while retaining the layer of underlay in between.
Suitable For: Contract / Luxury Domestic Installations
– For use with: Laminate, engineered, and solid wood floors
– Thickness: 3mm
– TOG Rating: Excluding slots 0.7 TOG / (0.07K-m2/W)
– DB Rating (Sound Reduction rating): Material, excluding slots = 19DB
– Roll 1m X 16.5m = 16.5 Square Meters
With a TOG rating of less than 1 (TOG < 1, R Value < 0.1) the manufacturer has classed this underlay as ‘Suitable for use with Underfloor Heating’. However, for maximum efficiency, we recommend that you use a product with a TOG value of less than 0.5 (TOG <0.5, R Value < 0.05) wherever possible.
– Pre-cut perpendicular slots allow the ultimate bond – enabling the floor to be glued direct to the subfloor
– Fire retardant
– Suitable for subfloor embedded underfloor heating system
There are no reviews yet.