X Pro Flexifix Self Adhesive Wood Flooring Underlay
PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
X Pro Flexifix Self Adhesive Underlay is an extremely high density, physically crosslinked, closed-cell polyolefin foam with ultra strong adhesive strips on one side covered with peelable protective film. The product is laid adhesive side up and solid or engineered wood, parquet blocks or laminate can be incredibly easily and securely adhered to this surface. This eliminates the need for a separate adhesive and vastly reducing installation time compared to traditional nailing and gluing techniques. The product is fully guaranteed for this purpose and will provide a secure bond for the lifetime of the floor.
X Pro Flexifix is suitable for: Contract Use / Luxury Domestic Installations
– Use under laminate, engineered, and solid wood floors
– Thickness: 3mm
– TOG Rating: 0.84 TOG / (0.084K-m2/W)
– DB Rating (Sound Reduction rating): 20 DB
– Roll Size:1mtr x 10mtr = 10 Square Meters
With a TOG rating of less than 1 (TOG < 1, R Value < 0.1) the manufacturer has classed this underlay as ‘Suitable for use with Underfloor Heating’. However, for maximum efficiency, we recommend that you use a product with a TOG value of less than 0.5 (TOG <0.5, R Value < 0.05) wherever possible.
– Ultra strong adhesive strips on one side – provides an exceptionally secure adhesion
– Solid or engineered wood, parquet blocks, or laminate can be adhered to this surface
– Unique design optimises ease and speed of installation
– Extremely high density – maximises overall product performance
Product Search terms:
– Self adhesive underlay
– Self adhesive wood flooring underlay
– Fast install wood flooring underlay
There are no reviews yet.