Tuplex Moisture Control Wood Flooring Underlay
Tuplex Moisture Management Underlay is manufactured from thousands of minute poly shims embedded between two layers of hard wearing vapour barrier. Foot traffic across the floor creates a pumping action that removes stale wet air from the floor and replaces it with in fresh dry air. This unique pumping action will help manage moisture levels in problem areas.
Tuplex Foam is suitable for use in:Contract and Domestic Installations
– For use with: Laminate, Engineered, and Solid wood floors
– Roll – 1.1m x 30m = 33 Square Metres.
– Thickness – 3mm
– TOG Rating: 0.83 TOG / (0.083K-m2/W)
– DB Rating (Sound Reduction Rating): 20DB
With a TOG rating of less than 1 (TOG < 1, R Value < 0.1) the manufacturer has classed this underlay as ‘Suitable for use with Underfloor Heating’. However, for maximum efficiency, we recommend that you use a product with a TOG value of less than 0.5 (TOG <0.5, R Value < 0.05) wherever possible.
– Moisture extracting wood flooring underlay
– Complete moisture management system. Unique layer of PolyShims allows air to constantly circulate which inhibits mould growth.
– Carries moisture to the floor perimeter where it harmlessly evaporates.
– Dual moisture barrier
– Overlap – for extra joint seal protection
– High resistance to compression – lost only 4% of thickness under load; commonly used foams lost 56% under same load
– Self levelling properties – takes out unevenness in the subfloor
– Long term support and protection – increases the serviceable life of the floor covering
– Impact and airborne sound insulation
– Shock insulation
– Dust free
– Quick and easy to cut and install
– Eco friendly
There are no reviews yet.