Timbertech2 Select – 2mm Rubber Wood Flooring Underlay
Timbertech2 Select – Ultra high density, natural rubber underlay with a backing fleece on both sides for added thermal insulation. For use with laminate, engineered, and solid wood floors. The Timbertech range consists of heavy duty, ultra high density natural rubber underlays. Solid rubber underlays are the best type of underlay to reduce in room noise, and greatly reduce the ‘clunk’ sometimes associated with laminate and other loose laid wooden floors.
Suitable For: Light Contract / Domestic Installations
– For use with: Laminate, Engineered, and Solid Sood floors
– Thickness: 2mm
– TOG Rating: 0.8 TOG / (0.08K-m2/W)
– DB Rating (Sound Reduction rating): 19 DB
– Roll Size: 1mtr x 10mtr = 10 Square Metres
With a TOG rating of less than 1 (TOG < 1, R Value < 0.1) the manufacturer has classed this underlay as ‘Suitable for use with Underfloor Heating’. However, for maximum efficiency, we recommend that you use a product with a TOG value of less than 0.5 (TOG <0.5, R Value < 0.05) wherever possible.
– Backing fleece on both sides
– Absorbs sound energy: excellent impact sound and in-room noise insulation
– High density: exceptional resistance to compression
– Thermal insulation
– Shock insulation
– Takes out unevenness in the subfloor
– Long term support and protection: prolongs the serviceable life of the floor
– Quick and easy to cut and install
There are no reviews yet.