LARSEN SLC 1550 Professional. Fibre Reinforced Levelling Compound (20kg)
Professional SLC 1550 Universal is a single pack, fast-drying, fibre-reinforced, cement-based underlayment.
SHIPPING: this product must be shipped on a pallet, and as such attracts a shipping charge of €45 ex VAT
It is manufactured from a controlled blend of special sands, cements and synthetic polymers to give a high quality flooring product which is self-levelling and smoothing. For use in fast track domestic and commercial situations, such as, where levelling of up to 50mm is required or for use over underfloor heating and on more difficult substrates, e.g. timber. It does not provide a wearing finish and must be overlaid with a suitable resilient floor finish, carpet, ceramic tiles, vinyl, resin coatings, etc. It is ideal for offices, dwellings, schools, hospitals, airports, etc.
- SUITABLE FOR USE OVER UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- Most generally requires a primer (please see Technical data sheet here: https://larsenbuildingproducts.com/product/slc-1550-flex/)
- Single pack
- 3mm (minimum) up to 50mm (maximum) in one application
- Fast drying
- Foot traffic in 2-4 hours
- Packaging: 20kg multi-wall paper sack
- Coverage: 20kg will cover approximately 1mtr square @ 10mm
- OR 3.32 square metres @ 3mm