QEP XPS Classic – Low VOC 5mm XPS Wood Underlay (9.76sq)
This Product Is Suitable For Use Under Electric Underfloor Heating Systems
QEP XPS Classic is an Expanded Polystyrene (XPS) Wood Flooing Underlay. Because it is made from XPS it contains NO VOCs (volatile organic compounds) whatsoever and as such is extremely environmentally friendly in the home or office. XPS Classic insulating panels are designed to eliminate sub-floor unevenness under wood and laminate flooring. Being dust and fibre free means XPS is cleaner to install, and helps prevent allergy problems. XPS also has high impact sound reduction so it greatly reduces any loud noise and makes the whole room quieter.
XPS Classic: Light Contract Use / Domestic Installations
– PANEL SIZE: 856mm x 600mm
– Thickness: 5mm
– TOG Rating: 2.0 / (0.2K-m2/W)
– R Value = t0.2tm2K/Wt
– Not suitable for underlfoor heating)
– DB Rating (Sound Reduction rating): 20DB
– Pack Size: 9.76 Square Meters
For Use With:
– Laminate, engineered, and solid wood floors
– Use in domestic and contract installations.
– Suitable for use under electric underfloor heating systems
– Provides a level subfloor for the floor covering / smooths out uneven areas to offer stable support
– Exceptional thermal insulation – 2 TOG
– TechniBoard is really easy to align, cut and fit saving you a time and effort wherever youre installing it.
– levelling underlay
– levelling underlay panels
– XPS Underlay
– High TOG underlay
– Insulating Underlay
– High insulation underlay
– High U value underlay
– Warm underlay
– R value underlay
– U value underlay
There are no reviews yet.