NP Keycoat Non Porus Surface Primer
NP Keycoat is a high performance, water based, modified polymer primer. Supplied ready to use it is formulated for use on smooth and non-porous, demanding substrates prior to tiling or levelling. It is ideal for priming one coat DPMs, tiled floors and metal substrates. NP Keycoat can also be diluted for use on porous substrates as a general purpose primer to reduce the absorption of the substrate before applying tile adhesives and levelling compounds.
– For use on Non-Porous Substrates AND porus substrates
– Suitable for Tiling a adhesives and Levelling compounds
– High Performance Modified Polymer
– Universal Primer
– Ready to Use
– Application Temperature 5 to 30 Deg Celcius
– Drying Time Non Porus Surfaces 1 to 2 hours
– Drying Time Porus Surfaces 20 to 30 mins
– Coverage 5 to 10 metres sq per litre when used neat dependant on substrate
– Coverage up to 50 metres sq per litre when diluted dependant on substrate
Product should be used neat on non-porus surfaces
– Product should be diluted 4 to 1 for porus surfaces
– On Gypsum substrates at least two diluted coats should be applied
There are no reviews yet.