E-Board – Multi Purpose Floor Sound Proofing Underlay
PLEASE BE AWARE – this product MUST ship on a pallet regardless of quantity. Pallet shipping cost is E45 + VAT
For the ultimate in sound proofing underlay the E-Board range is manufactured with laminated high performance Acoustic foam and is designed to provide ultimate sound reduction – both in room and through the sub-floor. E-Board consists of high performance, acoustic underlay systems suitable for use under all floor finishes in commercial and luxury residential installations; ideal for new, retrofit or renovation projects in offices, homes and hotel applications.
– For Use On: Concrete or wooden sub-floors
– For Use Under: All floor finishes
– Solid wood, engineered or laminate floors can be laid directly on top. In this case all tongue and grooves should be fully glued with PVA adhesive.
– When ceramic or vinyl floors or carpets are put down as the final floor finish, we recommend putting a minimum 6mm plywood or MDF board over the Eboard, before the application of flooring.
– Size: 1.2mtr x 1mtr = 1.2 Square Meters per panel
– Thickness 9mm
– Airborne Sound Insulation: 47DB
– Impact Sound Insulation: 53DB
– Luxury Domestic and heavy contract use
– Limit the passage of noise through the floor – exceptional impact and airborne sound insulation
– Excellent durability
– Outstanding resilience and point loading capacity – will not crumble over time
– Ultra high tensile strength
– Excellent underfoot comfort
– Thermal insulation
– Shock insulation
– Takes out unevenness in the subfloor – suitable for all subfloors
– Supports and protects – increases the serviceable life of the floor covering
– Fire resistant
– Lightweight, flexible tiles – easy to lift and manoeuvre
– Quick and easy to cut and install
- Flooring Sound Proofing
- Overlay Acoustic Flooring
- Anti Vibration Flooring Solution
- Refurbishment & Noisy Neighbours
There are no reviews yet.